What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· contact information including email address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· Internal record keeping.
· We may use the information to improve our products and services.
· We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
· From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Therobes.com also uses 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN).
As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system. The personally identifiable information collected with your permission to deliver your orders
We are committed to ensuring that your
information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure,
we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to
safeguard and secure the information we collect online.